Ever since our establishment in 1979, we have been recognized amongst the reliable manufactures and exporters of Electrical Twilight Switch. These switches are specially designed for the outdoor luminaries such as street lamps, campus, yard and compound lighting to detect the leakage current. Enabled with manual and automatic reset button, our Electrical Twilight Switch is recognized for its maximum energy conservation and safe functioning. In addition, we design these switches by using quality approved non conducting materials at our state of the art machining facility.
Our Twilight Switches are limit switches that are specifically designed for automatic control of the outdoor luminaries such as street lamps, yard lighting, campus lighting and compound lighting. This switching is based on ambient level of light. The opinion of the Twilight Switches is supported on an infrared sensor. The view field of the sensor is such that the ground lights; torch and automobile lights do not affect it. Because of its view field, the light of the lamp post, on which the sensor is set, will not reach it.
Specifications & Features:
- For outdoor use this unit conforms to IP 54 standards.
- Automatic switching ON at dusk and Switching OFF at dawn.
- Adjustable (4 to 8 hrs after switching ON).
- No seasonal resetting.
- Immunity to dust, cloud cover and bird sittings.
- Durable design
- One switch run & stop
- Highly efficient
- External lightings can be turned on and off
When natural light falls below 40 Lux., the Twilight Switch turns ON the lighting. Also, it turned OFF when the natural light falls above 40 Lux. This can be adjusted to turn OFF after a set duration of time (4 - 8 Hours). Its Continuous OFF function support for a dead-current-zone for reparation work. Further, there is an override function to continuously switched ON lights during daylight for maintenance reasons.
- Eliminates the necessity of human activity for lamp switching.
- Option of switching OFF the light after a certain time.
- Presents an element of objectivity.
- Saves energy by avoiding wastage related to manual switching.